Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Challenge #256 - Anything Fall Themed

Fall is officially here!!  The leaves are starting to change colour, the days are getting shorter and the air is feeling a little crisper.

This week the challenge is anything Fall themed!!!  I think we are going to be loaded with entries.....I can't wait!!!

I love to make 3D projects so I thought I would try this adorable little pumpkin!  I love polka dots and chevrons so this paper was perfect.


I can wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge.  Be sure to visit the other DT blogs for some inspiration :)

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that pumpkin!! Fantastic paper!!! Just adorable!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pumpkin! Thanks for the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pumpkin is too cute!!! Thanks for the opportunity to play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pumpkin - I love making 3D stuff, too! Alas, all I had this time to enter was a card, but I will be back :)

    ReplyDelete