Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Go Green

Happy Wednesday! If it's Wednesday, it's time for a new challenge here at Little Red Wagon. This week I would like to see something recycled or upcycled. It can be anything from a ribbon or lace you got from a Valentine goodie or a piece of cardboard or previously used paper. If you've ever had a card turn out less than what you expected, salvage the image and use it this week.  The sky is the limit, if it lived a previous life use it on your creation, it counts. Remember, it doesn't have to be a card to enter.

Here's my card -


The background paper for this card is a piece of scratch paper, you can see the old print in the background. I used this paper to clean metallic paints off my brayer and loved the way it looked. In real life it has a wonderful metallic sheen.  If you could see the back of this cute little angel, you would see that she is stamped on the opposite side of an digi image I didn't use. 

Hopefully you have some idea of how you can create and upcycle for our challenge. If you need more ideas, I know the Girlfriends are going to rock this challenge, so give them a visit. I hope you'll join us this week, can't wait to see what you create!


1 comment: