Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Challenge #405 - Favourite Products

Hello Everyone

I'm happy to be hosting this week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #405.  The challenge I picked for the girlfriends and you all is "Favourite Product(s)/Company currently"! I want to see what your favourite product(s) are that you are using on your projects!!! 

Haha! I didn't use Lawn Fawn as I'm sure you all thought I would use :)  I used my Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create this background.  


Thanks and Happy Scrappin'! :)
Mandy


7 comments:

  1. There are so many favourites!!! Thanks for the challenge and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, your card with the teddy is just too cute!!! Thanks for another fun challenge. This one is easy as I am always using my favorite products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and gorgeous inky background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to play along with some of my favorite products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge Mandy! Best Wishes my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very Glad to get this post online...

    Avast Premier License File

    ReplyDelete