Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Little Red Wagon #392 Time To Celebrate!

Hello Everyone

I'm happy to be hosting this week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #392.  The challenge I picked for the girlfriends and you all is "Time To Celebrate"! I want to see any type of celebration project.. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations ...cards, tags, 3-D projects, PL layouts, traditional scrapbooking... anything goes!!! 

I created a set of 4 cards and 2 tags using MFT products.  
Please the link below to post your projects. I will be posting my faves next Tuesday! 



Thanks and Happy Scrappin'! :)
Mandy


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty projects! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you girlfriends got together and made this fun challenge blog. Love the set of 4 cards and tags. So Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge Mandy! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete