Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Challenge # 340 - Anything But a Card

Happy Wednesday, all. We've got a fun challenge this week.....we want to see anything.....as long as it's not a card! So, it could be a scrapbook page, altered item, sewing, painting, pocket page....even photography! As long as it's some sort of art that you made, it's all good.

This is what I did.....


I went with a sign.  Wooden sign came from Wal-Mart and I dressed it up with some Silhouette cut files and some vinyl.

If you'd like more inspiration be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then, head back here and link up.

Can't wait to see what you create!



4 comments:

  1. Such a fun sign!! Those sheep are fabulous with their googly eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fantastic sign! Love it! Love the Vinyl.. I really want to try that in the Cameo.. that and some of the other things... like foil. I don't know why I don't just do it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete