Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Challenge #293 - Old MacDonald Had A Farm

Yee-haw!  We are down on the farm this week and you are invited to join us!  I want you to use any farm animal on your card.  Now, I know we see cats and dogs on the farm, but I want to see other farm animals... you know, pigs, sheep, goats, cows, chickens, horses, etc. - some animal that you normally would not see in the city :)

Since my BFF and fellow DT member - Carolyn - just celebrated her birthday a couple of days ago, I decided to use her favorite farm animal on my card.  Cows!


Now it is your turn.  I can't wait to see which farm animal you add to your card.  For more inspiration, be sure to visit the other DT Girlfriend's blogs.  Then link up your own fabulous creation below.  We will be sure to stop by your blog to check it out.

Joanne xo



5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love it!! They even did their hair for the photo, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest cows and I love the papers you used with this fun image! Great card, sure to bring big smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cows are adorable and crowding around the fence curiously like they do!! So fun!! This is my first time here. Thanks for the terrific farm animal challenge. I do love my chickens.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge! Love the inspiration piece, those girls really have personality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I had a blast with this challenge! Love that cow card, it is just bovine!

    ReplyDelete