Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Challenge Post #284 - Spring is in the Air

Hello Everyone!

It's time for Challenge #284 at Little Red Wagon.  This week was my turn to choose the theme and because it's finally turned the corner, I chose "Spring is in the Air".  It's getting warmer out and all the beautiful crocuses are up and the daffodils and tulips are starting to poke up.  Make your project using a strong floral theme, and you're in!

I used a digital image from Tiffany Doodles called Petals Up and colored it with copics.  Mats were made using Stampin Up cardstock.  The floral paper is a digital paper, sponged around the edges with burgundy ink.  I added a floral die from Elizabeth Craft Designs, as well as a pretty strip of lace.  I punched the image panel with slots and threaded a cream satin ribbon through and finished with some pretty rhinestones. 

I hope you like my sample.  Looking forward to see what you come up with, again, using the theme "Spring is in the Air", and show us a project with a strong floral theme.  Make sure to check out the other Design Team members' blogs to see the beautiful creations they've made.

Have a wonderful week!
 

4 comments: