Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Challenge # 274 - Winter Blues

Welcome back to this week's Little Red Wagon challenge.

I don't know about you, but I am tired of winter. Where I live, the snow hasn't been too bad, but it has been extremely cold. My challenge for this week is called WINTER BLUES! Show me lots of winter or lots of blue or lots of winter and blue!

For my card today, I used a adorable image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps called Cuddle Up and Keep Warm. The gorgeous paper is from Bo Bunny Altitude.


I hope that wherever you are, that you are staying warm and hopefully getting crafty. Join us this week for our WINTER BLUES challenge. If you are looking for a bit of inspiration, you must check out the fabulous creations by the super talented DT Girlfriends.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Tracy


3 comments:

  1. This is too cute, Tracy, love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went through several of your back-posts and had to tell you how much I love your projects - you have such a sweet and inspirational blog! :-)

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very sweet, thanks for joining our challenge this week.

      Delete