Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Challenge #263 - 50 Shades of ?

Hi there, Jayne here with this weeks challenge and NO........we have not altered the tone and theme of our challenges here at Little Red Wagon, as my title may suggest!  That's just my feeble attempt at a little witticism whilst presenting a challenge for 'Monochromatic' creations this week.

For anyone who's unsure of exactly what I mean, I'd like you to choose one colour for your project (neutral whites, creams, black etc. are also allowed) then create using a variety of shades in your chosen hue.

Just to be clear.......it is not mandatory to use 50 shades!

For my sample I took the clean and simple route and created a single layer card, although in reality there's cardstock, ribbon, patterned paper, foam dots, and more cardstock so I guess it's not one layer at all!

However I did make a head start on my Christmas cards so this makes me happy.



I'm also a little sad, as this will be my final challenge here at Little Red Wagon.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time serving on the Design Team over the last couple of years, and I have been grateful for the constant source of inspiration shared by my fellow Girlfriends and those who have participated in our challenges.  However life's busy schedule means it's time for me to move on.

I hope you'll be able to join us with this weeks challenge as I look forward to 'hopping' by your blogs to share a little love.  Don't forget to link up below and I'll be back on Tuesday with my Featured Faves.

Have a great week,
Jayne.x.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the fabulous challenge and the amazing inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete