Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Challenge #259 ~ Spooky, Spooky!

Good morning!

Heather here as your hostess this week and it is my first time to host one of the challenges at Little Red Wagon.  Thanks for making me feel welcome as one of the girlfriends here.

My challenge this week is "SPOOKY!SPOOKY!" ~ create a Halloween project and link it up.

I have a confession.  I do not like Halloween at all.  Well, let me qualify that statement ~ I enjoy seeing all the little ones in cute costumes and all the fun that goes along with that but I do not like anything scary or graphic that has become connected to Halloween. So my spooky card is probably more cutesy but hey, it is Halloween.  I used an adorable Lucas image from a Kraftin' Kimmie set called "Hey There Punkin!", the only Halloween image that I own :)


Please join us this week and link up your project that is anything to do with Halloween.  And don't forget to visit the other girlfriends for more inspiration.  I will be back Tuesday with the top three faves.  Can't wait to see what you create.

Hugs, Heather

7 comments:

  1. That is a great card!! And I'm with you on the spooky stuff lol Although mine is a bit I guess.. thats about as far as I'll go. No scary movies or gore or anything like that for me. I've been like that forever! Never was the kid that wanted to go somewhere to watch scary movies with my friends. Nope!! No way!! LOL Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabolous challenge. Love all the spooky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you...as far as I'm concerned we can just skip Halloween and go straight to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your challenge and am loving what I see! I'm with you on the spooky! Spooky cute -- yes. Spooky gory -- no way! Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup not a fan of Halloween and don't even send the cards.. I do like the colors and living so far out in the country we don't get any trick or treaters which is fine. or should I say witch is fine. LOL great works by the
    DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. spooky cute card, thanks for the fun challenge... Just linked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not into spooky either! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete