Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Challenge # 258 - Giving Thanks

Hello every one. Happy Wednesday!

Tracy checking in with our newest challenge. Many of us are busy planning and preparing as we get ready to enjoy a long weekend and celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada. My challenge is simply to create a THANK YOU or THANKSGIVING themed project.

This week I created a Thanksgiving card featuring the fabulous hostess with the mostess 'Merry' from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I can only hope my turkey turns out so nicely this weekend.


We are always thankful to have you play along with our challenges each week. Link up your GIVING THANKS projects below and don't forget to check out the projects from the other Girlfriends. Then stop back on Tuesday to see our features from this week's participants.

Have a wonderful week and Happy Thanksgiving to those of you celebrating!

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge, not done one for ages and I so enjoyed myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Turkey Day! Fab Kimmie card! I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, I couldnt see any mention in the rules of how many times anyone can enter. if it's once only then please delete mylast entry as I have entered twice!
    thank you

    ReplyDelete