Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Challenge #236 - Seeing Spots!

Welcome to another fun challenge this week!  Joanne here and I want to see spots on your projects.

This is my inspiration card:


Lots of different colored polka dot papers were used to create this simple card :)

Now it's your turn!  I hope you have a chance to play along with us for this week's challenge. Remember to link up your projects below. For more inspiration please be sure to check out what the other Girlfriends on the Design Team have created.

And be sure to stop back on Tuesday to check out the features for this challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Can we enter your challenges more than once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes absolutely Janis you can enter more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the bright polka dot banners. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I somehow managed to link last weeks card again as entry number 9, would you please delete it for me. The correct entry is number 10.
    I love the bright colours and brilliant design of the inspiration card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LUV that card with the dotty banners :-) Thank you for this Challenge :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for helping inspire my Mother's Day card! Love those polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's finally spring here! Love the flowers! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely challenge and fab creations by DT
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete