Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Challenge # 225 - Anything But a Card....But With Paper

Happy Wednesday, all! This week the challenge is Anything But a Card....But With Paper. So, a layout, bookmark, tag, altered project etc. It doesn't have to be all paper, but it does have to include at least some paper.

This is what I did.....


.....I went with an altered project.

If you'd like more inspiration be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then, head back here and add your project to Mister Linky.

Can't wait to see what you create!


10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, colourful project, perfect to brighten up anyone's day! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is really stunning - I have one of these type set of drawers awaiting inspiration - must get into action.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day when my kids have left home I will have a craft room to decorate with pretty boxes and drawers like your amazing set! TFS. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a craft room earmarked for when my 16 year old son moves out....I'm packing his bags lol xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful project!
    Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome project.Thanks for the lovely challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo yeay I made something that is going to be posted on my blog in a couple of days. If your challenge is still open I will lnk it up :)

    Supergorgeous project <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant yours.is supergorgeous.not mine.btw. lol xxx

      Delete
  7. How cute the drawers were <3
    Thanks for a great challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I uploded the card in wrong post, this, but cant delete it :P

    ReplyDelete