Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Challenge #177 - Easter

Hi there

Jayne here, happily hosting my first challenge here at Little Red Wagon.

With the holiday weekend fast approaching, I thought I'd choose the obvious for my challenge.

Whether it's eggs, cute n' cuddly bunnies, or something with a more religious meaning, I'd like to see your Easter creations.

My card is of the cute and cuddly variety as it will be given to my daughter.


I'll hope you'll get a chance to play along, just link up your creations below and we'll be sure to stop by.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Girlfriends have created for some cool inspiration!

See you soon,
Jayne.x.

7 comments:

  1. Love the cute card. I love the border and the egg. the image is so cute. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and the image is adorable.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrancy of this card

    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jayne Love your inspiration card... went a bit off ,not a card; made placecards for Easter instead..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter's name is Jayne! You don't see it with the Y very often. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete