Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Challenge #154--Fallin' for You

Good morning everyone--Tammy here with this week's new challenge.  Here in Southern Ontario we're surrounded by the gorgeous colours of fall right now, so it's hard not to be inspired by the season!  My challenge then is called: Fallin' for You--create a Fall-themed card (leaves, fall colours, etc).

I actually went rather CAS for my card.



In case you need some more inspiration--here are some fall photos I took on Monday during our Thanksgiving day hike.


You can get more inspiration from the rest of the DT too--check out their blogs!
Then link up your fall inspired project below!


13 comments:

  1. Like the wonderful Autumn Fall creations. Autumn is a fav season of mine.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad about the battery. I hate when that happens. I'm sure the photos are fabulous. Will have to check back later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and some awesome scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry so late gal, your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beautiful card and photos inspired me . I had 2 cards that I think fit the bill....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inspiration! Thank you for the chance to play along!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Works from DT! Thanks for the great Challenge.
    Hugs, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  8. The DT cards are great and those photos are stunning. Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenges and for the inspiration. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simplicity of your card and those photos are stunning. x.

    ReplyDelete